Repair or Replace Your Computer?
This is the most frequently asked question that we get from our customers – should they repair or replace their computer?
Making the Decision
If you are not certain whether to repair or replace your computer, give us a call 306 664 2666 and we can sometimes advise over the phone what we believe would be the best option for you. Our advice will be based upon the description you give regarding the current problem with your computer, what we believe is required in order to repair your computer; the cost of replacement parts if needed and amount of time required to undertake the repair as well as the age of your machine and the cost of a new similar performance machine.
- If it is not a fairly straight forward decision as to whether to repair or replace your machine, we offer an affordable diagnosis fee. This fee is only charged if you decide not to continue with the repair of your machine. For this fee we will examine your computer in detail, determine the exact current problems and provide you with a fixed repair quote.
- Our service fees are very affordable and competitive for fixing your computer for you (parts are extra if required).
- We never charge over 3 hours of labor, no matter how long it takes to repair your machine. Please note this applies to repairs undertaken in our store not to mobile repairs at your home or business.
- There are no hidden costs – no minimum one hour repair charge and no call out fees for mobile repairs within our mobile repair service area.
- We can build a new PC for you – perfectly matching your needs. We get to know you on a one to one basis, examine your current computer usage, discuss your likely future requirements and can then provide you with a quality machine with all programs installed and data transferred.
- All parts used on PCs we build are chosen with longevity, stability and cost-effectiveness in mind. All components come with their own factory warranty.
- We can configure your new machine so it closely resembles your previous PC and is ready to use immediately, if this is your preference.
- We can if you wish install older versions of Windows should you feel the latest Windows operating system is not to your liking.
- We can advise you on the make and model of laptop or PC we believe provides the best value for money currently available in the market – and that best meets your needs.
Repair or Replace – Your Choice
Ultimately there is no right or wrong answer and the choice if yours. We are happy to advise you based on our experience in repairing computers and on our knowledge of new computers on the market.